Personal data processed by Multimax
We process personal data because you have supplied this information to us. Instances in which personal data is typically supplied is when requesting information through our website or through a telephone or e-mail conversation.
Below you will find an overview of personal data which is potentially processed, depending on the information you supply to us.
- First- and last name • City and country
- Telephone number • E-mail address
- Information regarding your usage of our website.
- Other personal data which is actively supplied by you. This is for instance supplied through e-mail correspondence or a telephone conversation.
Special and/or sensitive information processed by Multimax
We do not store nor are we interested in special and/or sensitive information. What’s more: our company has no intention whatsoever to collect data from persons younger than 16 years old, especially since our products are intended for the business-to-business industry. We can however not verify the age of the person supplying us with data. We therefore advise parents of children to be aware of the internet activities of the children, to ensure that no data is collected from children through internet usage. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data of a minor, please get in contact with us and we will delete all information immediately.
With what purpose does Multimax process data
We process data for a couple of specific goals:
- To ensure your application is completed after requesting information of our products.
- To call or e-mail you to supply you the information of our products.
- To inform you of (changes to) our products and services for which you have requested information. At any time you can unsubscribe yourself from receiving further information.
- To send you newsletters and mailings related to these services and products.
These newsletters and e-mails are only send on an opt-in bases. This means you have supplied us with permission to contact you.
Multimax does not make automated decisions (for instance through algorithms) which can negatively impact you.
How long Multimax stores personal data
Personal data is not be stored longer than necessary. This storage period is dependent on the purpose you have supplied us the data with and of juridical obligations we have. In case you have any questions regarding the storage period, please get in contact with us.
Sharing of your personal data
We do not share your data, unless we have a legal obligation to do so.
We are engaged in a processor agreement with Google. The data which is collected by Google through Google services such as Adwords has been made anonymous and is encrypted. The so- called ‘Sharing of data’ with Google has been turned off. Lastly: any Analytics-cookies are not used in combination with other Google services.
Review, change or delete data
You have a right to review, change or delete your personal data. What’s more: You have a right to delete your permissions of data processing, or to object to the data processing by Multimax and you do have a right of data transfer. This means that you can request to review all the personal data we have on file of you. This implies that you can request us to send you all the data we have on file of you to either you or an organization you wish us to send the data to.
You can request a review, change, deletion or transfer of your personal data, or to invoke your right to a data transfer simply through contacting us.
To ensure that the request has been actually made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID card to us. Ensure that on your copy you have obscured your photo, any machine readable zone and any passport, ID or citizen number depending on the country you are from. This is to ensure your privacy. We will respond as soon as possible, but at the most within four weeks, to your request.
We would like to point out to you that at any given time, you can send a complaint to the authority in your country which is tasked with matter regarding personal data.
How Multimax secures personal data
Protection of your personal data is very important and therefore we have taken appropriate steps to ensure there is no misuse, disappearance, unauthorized access, altering or leak of your personal data. If you feel that your data is not adequately protected, please contact us.
First, we store personal data uniquely on our servers. At the very least we have ensured that your personal data is ensured through the following measures:
- Servers and devices of our employees are outfitted with the latest security software such as a virusscanner and firewall.
- We transmit your personal data only through secure internet connections (TLS). You can review this by the HTTPS mark in your address bar and through the green lock in front of the web address.
- Access to personal data is limited by IP addresses and is monitored actively.
- Any employee with access to personal data are aware of the sensitivity of this data and will treat it as such.
- DKIM and SPF are internet standards we use to ensure that you will not receive e-mails from us which contain viruses, spam or are intended to acquire personal data.
[Version 1.0 – May 2018]